24HourNuke.com

Please log in to enter 24HourNuke.com Smile Thanks <3 DoranxXcwoodXx

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

24HourNuke.com

Please log in to enter 24HourNuke.com Smile Thanks <3 DoranxXcwoodXx

24HourNuke.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.24HourNuke.com

Lobby Is ONLINE!!! - Go to http://www.alienmodz.com to purchase tyour subscription and receive invites - Selling Dudeeitsbrians New Patch, Release Date This Coming Sunday! Click Here To Pre-Order! - <3 Doran, MGK, Brian, and Yamaha   Lobby STATUS: ONLINE

4 posters

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW! ****CLICK ME****

DoranxXcwoodXx
    DoranxXcwoodXx
    BEAST
    BEAST

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW! ****CLICK ME**** Empty EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW! ****CLICK ME****

Post  DoranxXcwoodXx Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:00 pm

YOU MUST BUY Premium ! TO get yours spot in the lobby

HOW THIS WORKS !

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW! ****CLICK ME**** 2j60qiw

*IMPORTANT!*
    When you choose to buy premium membership on our website, you are paying for the premium membership its self, not the benefits that you will receive as a premium member. You do not get 2 weeks of free infections for buying a 2 week premium membership, as a THANK YOU from us, we give you the infections for buying a 2 week membership, and that applies for all the other lengths of membership lengths you buy.

CLICK ME TO BUY PREMIUM !!! <--- CLICK IT ! Smile

What to Donate to the site ? There is a donate button on the top right Smile feel free to be nice.

Lifetime Infections- Get a Invite to the Lobby every single day we Host (We Host every single day, Nobody else does this ! ). Best Deals out there. NO body has the prices this Low.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lobby Times
    We Host every single day !
    monday through Friday- 7:30PM till we get banned
    Saturday through Sunday- 7:30PM till we get banned

We run on Eastern Time.
    Pacific Time-3 Hours Behind
    Mountain Time-2 Hours Behind
    Central Time-1 Hour Behind
    U.K-5 Hours Ahead[/left]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dave7500
    LEECHER
    LEECHER

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW! ****CLICK ME**** Empty Re: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW! ****CLICK ME****

Post  dave7500 Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:23 am

So the life time infections is only the infections of my choice, correct? As well, They're not "permanent" So I have to wait till the lobby opens..every day in order to get them, I can't just turn on my xbox and start playing and still have them the next day?
    Give Me Men
    Give Me Men
    LEECHER
    LEECHER

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW! ****CLICK ME**** Empty Re: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW! ****CLICK ME****

Post  Give Me Men Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:42 pm

I paid 15$ for one-time infections and when I joined your lobby I was kicked 1 minute later. I couldn't open the mod menu but that was because I only paid for the infections I assume. But the thing is, I didn't get some of the infections you listed.
    I know how it works, and the only infections I had without host were: FPS/Host info, wall hack (not really wall hack just the textures disappeared when you get close to them, and the lighting contrast screws this up when looking from inside a building to outside or vice-versa) and I got the red box around enemies when they are VIEWABLE. Come on, it helps a little bit but its not like I couldn't see them without it...
    I could also see one enemy's name across the map and through walls, but I think it was only the person who killed me last? Slight of hand and automatic burst fire weapons do not work without host, they look like they work, but if you test it you will see it only APPEARS as if you reloaded instantly and unloaded an M16 super fast. Im guessing IW patched UAV always on and force host, because I didn't get those either.

Now when I was host I had most of the mods working, so that was fun. And I thank you guys for that, it's just not worth 15$

And you should update your info on the infections your selling, I got stuff I didnt want like a red Gamertag,**** as my clantag, and a 1337 killstreak and winstreak. Oh and you need to add more hits on the accuracy stats, having more kills then hits looks kinda suspicious.
    dudeeitsbrian
    dudeeitsbrian
    BEAST
    BEAST

Post  dudeeitsbrian Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Give Me Men wrote:I paid 15$ for one-time infections and when I joined your lobby I was kicked 1 minute later. I couldn't open the mod menu but that was because I only paid for the infections I assume. But the thing is, I didn't get some of the infections you listed.
    I know how it works, and the only infections I had without host were: FPS/Host info, wall hack (not really wall hack just the textures disappeared when you get close to them, and the lighting contrast screws this up when looking from inside a building to outside or vice-versa) and I got the red box around enemies when they are VIEWABLE. Come on, it helps a little bit but its not like I couldn't see them without it...
    I could also see one enemy's name across the map and through walls, but I think it was only the person who killed me last? Slight of hand and automatic burst fire weapons do not work without host, they look like they work, but if you test it you will see it only APPEARS as if you reloaded instantly and unloaded an M16 super fast. Im guessing IW patched UAV always on and force host, because I didn't get those either.

Now when I was host I had most of the mods working, so that was fun. And I thank you guys for that, it's just not worth 15$

And you should update your info on the infections your selling, I got stuff I didnt want like a red Gamertag,**** as my clantag, and a 1337 killstreak and winstreak. Oh and you need to add more hits on the accuracy stats, having more kills then hits looks kinda suspicious.

1.) they patched force host, thats why you didnt have a lot of the infections
    2.) you are complaining about infections which we have no control over, if infinity ward patches them or they are not exactly what you want/expected them to be, thats not our fault, we didnt make the dvars.
    3.) the red gamertag only shows for you
    4.) you should have never had the option to toggle your stats, and if you did you are the one who pressed the stats button, not us.
    5.) im sorry you were disappointed, i dont know what you expected...
    Give Me Men
    Give Me Men
    LEECHER
    LEECHER

Post  Give Me Men Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Well I was hoping for the infections that were listed on this website, if IW patches it, take it off your list. I'm not a little kid that doesn't know what the heck I'm buying and just pays for lifetime infections without trying it out. Think of this; If I found out that a product I'm selling is missing ingredients that are listed on the label, I would at the very LEAST change the label. I'm guessing you don't have a very good idea on how a business is ran, you just try to get the most publicity that you can.

Whatever, your probably make more money doing this than I do at my job, so your obviously doing something right.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:23 am